How does The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ (HBN) work?
We identify the specific hiring needs of your business and design a hiring program to fill those needs using our exclusive Eight Step Hiring Formula. At the end of the process we present you with 5-10 highly qualified candidates for each position. You make the final hiring decision. The Eight Step HBN Hiring Formula is as follows:
- The Position Clarifier™ - Carefully defines the job responsibilities.
- The Ideal Candidate™ - Generates a description of the ideal candidate for the job.
- The Attraction Formula™ - Turns the ideal candidate description into a powerful employment add.
- The Hourglass Technique™ - Screens applicants on multiple levels to identify the best candidates.
- The Reference Analyzer™ - A unique system to obtain and evaluate employment references.
- The Interviewing Formula™ - Systematized interviews to further narrow the field.
- The Final Decision™ - Choosing the best of the best.
- The Mutual Commitment™ - Reimbursement agreement for costs of training.
How much does it cost?
The cost depends on the number of employees you hire, but is significantly less than the amount charged by a head hunter or an employment agency.⇧ return to list
How do I know it will work for me?
The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ has been used successfully by employers of all sizes in all different geographic areas. In addition it comes with a money back guarantee.⇧ return to list
How does the money back guarantee work?
We guarantee that each employee hired through the HBN Program will be highly qualified and, provided they are trained properly, will become a valued employee or your money back.⇧ return to list
What is the employers involvement in the HBN hiring process?
At the beginning of the hiring process employer input is essential to identify and define the specific requirements for each open position. At the end of the process, the employer interviews 5-10 finalists for the position. Every other component of the hiring process is administered entirely by HBN.⇧ return to list
I need experienced technicians right now. Can HBN find them for me?
In the course of our hiring process we occasionally find quality technicians who are experienced in the field. However, we cannot guarantee this result and it is not the focus of our program. There is a national shortage of technicians in the HVAC industry. Generally the only experienced technicians, who are available, are the ones who have bounced around the industry. You no doubt have hired several of these technicians over the years. What you soon discover is, if they don’t have what it takes to be successful in another company, they won’t be successful in your company either.
Our focus is to bring new people into the industry who have the right aptitude, attitude and work ethic to become excellent technicians. We then train them on an accelerated basis. Hiring the right people and training them properly provides a long term solution to the staffing needs of your business.⇧ return to list
How long does the hiring process take?
From beginning to end, approximately 45 - 60 days.⇧ return to list
How are new employees trained?
All new technicians hired through our program have superior technical reading comprehension and mechanical ability. We take advantage of these unique abilities to train them at an accelerated rate. The training combines the use of a powerful online program with hands on field experience.⇧ return to list
How was The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ developed?
The HireBetterNow program was developed by the owner of an HVAC business as he struggled to find, hire and train good employees for his own business. It took 14 years of trial and error to develop the details of the highly successful Eight Step Hiring Formula which is used today.⇧ return to list
How long does it take for a new technician to get up to speed?
Everyone who has been involved with an HVAC business knows that some technicians can learn more in 1 year that others can learn in 20 years. Technicians hired through the HBN program have superior technical reading comprehension and mechanical ability. These abilities allow them to learn at an accelerated rate. Generally, new technicians who are trained using HBN’s training methodology will become productive members of your HVAC department in 6 months or less.⇧ return to list
Can The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ be used to hire employees for an HVAC business other than technicians?
Yes the HBN program can be used to hire any type of employee needed in an HVAC business including technicians, drivers, office personnel, customer service and accounting staff.⇧ return to list
Can The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ be used to hire employees in other industries besides HVAC?
Although the HBN program was developed for HVAC companies it is by no means limited to the HVAC industry. The Eight Step Hiring Formula is applicable to virtually any industry. It has been used very successfully, to hire qualified employees, by companies in industries as diverse as law firms.⇧ return to list
How can the HBN Program help my business and is it worth the investment?
Employers universally sight having the right employees as one of the most important, if not the most important factor, in the success of their business. Most employers do not enjoy and are not particularly skilled at hiring or firing employees. ADP, the largest payroll possessor in the world says, “the direct and indirect average cost of employee turnover is 1.5 times the annual salary of that open position”. Clearly, having the right employees is vital to the long term success of your business. The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ has been so successful that we offer a full money back guarantee. If you try The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.⇧ return to list
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ (HBN) work?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I know it will work for me?
- How does the money back guarantee work?
- What is the employers involvement in the HBN hiring process?
- I need experienced technicians right now. Can HBN find them for me?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- How are new employees trained?
- How was The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ developed?
- How long does it take for a new technician to get up to speed?
- Can The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ be used to hire employees for an HVAC business other than technicians?
- Can The HireBetterNow Hiring System™ be used to hire employees in other industries besides HVAC?
- How can the HBN Program help my business and is it worth the investment?